The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 60-p with a Tek t5ho (only running 2x24W's) recently rescaped. Plants: Staurogyne sp., glosso, e. tenellus micro.

Update: This is after about 3 weeks. The glosso is slowly growing in, the Staurogyne sp. is looking good though. I added 10 rummy nose tetras to my 12 cardinal tetras.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I was lucky enough to get the rocks from a SFBAAPS member that found them at a landscaping place. I paid around $1.50 a pound. Unfortunately he's out of the rock. I agree, Staurogyne is one of my top 3 favorite plants (the other two being belem hairgrass and mini pellia).

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Thanks for the compliments. I was lucky enough to get the rocks from a SFBAAPS member that found them at a landscaping place. I paid around $1.50 a pound. Unfortunately he's out of the rock.
boooOOOoo :thumbsdow

I want your rocks. :icon_cool

Who was it that sold them to you? I gotta ask where he went to get them.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They were bought off a member in Sacramento that had a bunch of it, but he's out of it now unfortunately. Apparently a local stone yard was carrying it but stopped b/c it was too expensive and not popular enough for landscaping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts