The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
There is a guy in Brooklyn, NY who regularly lists some on Ebay. I have gotten it from him a couple of times. 50+ nodes was $11 plus shipping. He doesn't have any listed now - but you can check his completed auctions to see it. Might be worth an email if you can't find a TPT member with it.

They ebay link was removed - but his username is jerryxlin. One of the auctions I won was number 110990859093 - his picture is representative of what I got.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Interesting. Most of the sprouts I received were single lobes, but there were a couple bi-and trilobed - but they had longer stems - so I thought it was a matter of light.

So maybe I don't have Marsilea minuta after all. :hihi: Regardless of what it is, it is a nice foreground plant for my needs. It will be interesting to see how it looks as it fills in .

·
Registered
754 Posts
Interesting. Most of the sprouts I received were single lobes, but there were a couple bi-and trilobed - but they had longer stems - so I thought it was a matter of light.

So maybe I don't have Marsilea minuta after all. :hihi: Regardless of what it is, it is a not foreground plant for my needs. It will be interesting to see how it looks as it fills in .
The ones I received were all one lobed too, 3 weeks later in my 55G did i see new sprouts and noticed the leaves were not the same. I think i would classify my tank as low to med lights.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'm looking for this plant as well. It comes up in the forsale threads sometimes but it's always in limited amounts & snatched up instantly!
i can't really tell mine...

im not sure what the diference are.. i got two pot a while ago and it was call marsilea crenata.... in emerge form...

took a while to go into submerge form...but now they are spreading around my tank..they were just hanging in the substrate....

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Blackheart: Check the For Sale section of the forum. If you don't find it after browsing and searching within that forum, post a Want To Buy thread in the WTB/RAOK section.
+1 for somewhatshocked comments. It took me a month or two before I found someone who was offering Marsilea minuta for sale. If it likes the conditions in your tank it will spread quickly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.