The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to get some marmorkrebs for my 75 gallon planted but with cold weather moving in, I'd rather not risk shipping.

Is there anyone local with some available? I live in Provo but work in Lehi, so anything from SLC to Payson would be reasonable distance for me.

·
Registered
587 Posts
hmm

Would like to get some marmorkrebs for my 75 gallon planted but with cold weather moving in, I'd rather not risk shipping.

Is there anyone local with some available? I live in Provo but work in Lehi, so anything from SLC to Payson would be reasonable distance for me.
I can ship you a few in a insulated box. Marmorkrebs will survive extremes in temperature. I have a friend that live in north-west Texas that threw some in a aquarium and left it in his garage for a year. Talking 105 f in summer and the top froze that winter. They only reproduced that fall and spring. That winter and summer they kinda hibernated but he only lost 1 the whole time.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that's crazy, I had no idea they were so tough.
Thanks for the offer, can you PM me your pricing? I'd still prefer a local pickup but if no one speaks up I'll likely hit you up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts