The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there is a pimp club for the Eheims, I've decided to start one for the Marineland series filters.

And I'm number one.

Just like the Eheim group, you will get a number and please post it in your signature along with your filter type.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'll be number 5 then! I'm running a c-220, and a H.O.T. Magnum.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Great product and even better warranty and customer service!!
One of the ball valves on my quick disconnect quit working, i called marineland customer service and they jumped right on it. 4 days later an entire new filter showed up brand new in the box.
Super happy with this filter and will never buy anything but marineland from this point on

·
Registered
220 Posts
I will join and be lucky number six running a magnum 350 customer service is great. I called about some issues an impeller that had the magnet slide off and a disconnect valve that would not tighten on a hose and they are sending a new filter. Sounds good but wonder if I have to pay return shipping on the one I have.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I'm thinking of canceling my membership after the weekend I've had with my C-360. Long story short, two large leaks and a huge mess on my floor. I finally had to disassemble it and am now awaiting replacement parts from Marineland. I had heard that they tended to leak but had not had a problem until now. My fingers are crossed that once I get these parts, I won't have to think about this again for a few years. In the meantime, I'm only running a C-220 which I had just setup a few days prior.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Does this count for tanks also or just filters? If tanks count than #9. Mairneland 55g going on 4 years old now, 5 rescapes, and no problems.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts