The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Don't do it---

You are going to realize you spent 20 bucks on a plastic container (tank), since you will most likely toss the gravel, crap air filter, tacky plastic plant and useless light.....

"Starter Kits" are like ordering the "Combination Plate #3" at a Chinese Resturant.... Garbage!!!

Don't do it!!

You could find a nicer container made of GLASS for CHEAPER at Ikea;) ;) for Wabi-kusa ;) ;)

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't do it---

You are going to realize you spent 20 bucks on a plastic container (tank), since you will most likely toss the gravel, crap air filter, tacky plastic plant and useless light.....

It's like ordering the "Combination Plate #3" at a Chinese Resturant.... Garbage!!!

Don't do it!!

You could find a nicer container made of GLASS for CHEAPER at Ikea;) ;) for Wabi-kusa ;) ;)

LOL. I almost forgot about the Wabi Kusa I was starting lol. I had the filter before. It was good for fry.....doesnt come with a light though. You have a very descriptive way of putting things lol.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I know, you forgot you had MTS :rolleyes:

I'm just saying, you are better off buying everything seperate (individually), than buying a "kit" with nasty-ass stuff :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
420 Posts
James, you need to slow your roll!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
James, you need to slow your roll!
lol. Yeah, I have got everything under control so far and I just want to add another nano to my mix.

James! Save your money and get some real stuff man. I am going to send you some HC!!!
Yeah I need to right now. I was thinking in advance so I dont go out and buy something Im going to regret. Thanks for your guy's opinions!

Oh and finch clear out ya PM's :proud:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.