The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Two ways to do it. Remove the needle valve and place the manifold there. I've not worked on an Azoo so I can't tell you if those threads are standard 1/8" NPT or not. If they are this method will work.

Second way is to just open up the current needle valve and run a in-line manifold with additional needle valves on it.

Either way you are going to need a manifold and needle valves.

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they are not standard 1/8" NPT could you get an adapter or would it just be easier to run an in-line manifold? Also I have had a problem in the past attaching things using your CO2 proof tubing because of how thick it is...do you have any suggestions on how to attach it onto needle valves or bubble counters etc. I have been just heating it up over a candle for a few seconds to soften it up. Yours just seems much thicker then the stuff I have seen online this this...

CO2-Proof Tubing - Black - Marine Depot - Marine and Reef Aquarium Super Store

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
You might find an adapter. But in-line would be much quicker and easier.

As far as the tubing... heat. Or Clippard hose barbs. But any standard hose barb is going to require some heat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.