The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
There's a growing colony that needs to be thinned out.

Just cover shipping and paypal fees and they are yours free. I think they are best shipped in the small usps box so it will be $7 paid to the post man with delivery confirmation.

I can put in a dozen, or three dozen to help aerate your substrate. Just let me know how many you wish to have. They have pristine shells as they are juvies.

OPTION 2: Include a $1 and i'll add a portion of Calcium Montmorrilonite clay enough to treat 250 gallons of water. The definitive molting aid for your dwarf shrimp and shell saver for snails

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
There's a growing colony that needs to be thinned out.

Just cover shipping and paypal fees and they are yours free. I think they are best shipped in the small usps box so it will be $7 paid to the post man with delivery confirmation.

I can put in a dozen, or three dozen to help aerate your substrate. Just let me know how many you wish to have. They have pristine shells as they are juvies.

OPTION 2: Include a $1 and i'll add a portion of Calcium Montmorrilonite clay enough to treat 250 gallons of water. The definitive molting aid for your dwarf shrimp and shell saver for snails

I would like to get a dozen or so Malaysian Trumpet Snails if you have some still.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts