The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
235 Posts
Malawa are great little shrimp very hardy and very very active. They also change colors based on mood/surroundings. One of my favorite shrimp. Mine are brown, blue, gray, green, orange, purple, red, yellow. They are always swimming around and make an otherwise boring shrimp tank very interesting to watch. Another great fact is they aren't known to cross with any other shrimp, so you can keep them with caridinia and neos alike.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Malawa are great little shrimp very hardy and very very active. They also change colors based on mood/surroundings. One of my favorite shrimp. Mine are brown, blue, gray, green, orange, purple, red, yellow. They are always swimming around and make an otherwise boring shrimp tank very interesting to watch. Another great fact is they aren't known to cross with any other shrimp, so you can keep them with caridinia and neos alike.
Have any for sale?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Go to the For Sale/Trade forum and do a search for "Malawa". Different threads will pop up and you could contact those people to see if they have any available. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts