The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I got rid of my planted jungle and went to a rocks and fewer plants aquascape. So, I have lots of left over plants. They are all "free" for the cost of Priority Mail and PayPal fee - $4.50 per box. What I have are:

Narrow Leaf Java Fern - all sold, each with about a 2 inch clump of rhyzome and leaves
Alternathera Reinickii - all sold, each with several cuttings or a big cutting
Hemigraphus Traian - all sold, each with 3 to 5 cuttings
A LFS Crypt - all sold, each with a big clump of plants/roots
Blyxa japonica - all sold, each with at least 5 plants
Corkscrew Valisneria - all sold with about 5 plants/plantlets

And, the feature item: SOLD about 4" x 2" with lots of Java Fern Windelov and some Anubias nana petite growing on it. This will take a much bigger box, since the grouping is about 10" in diameter, so cost will be $6.75.

My tank was neglected for about a month, allowing both the plants and some algae to grow well. Some of these plants have some algae on them, mostly green fuzz, but some BBA. All of them are salvageable, so for the price of postage you get a package of plants, at least some of which you can use.

My Priority Mail boxes will hold about 5 of the plant packages, maximum. So, if you want any of these, pick out which 5 you want and PM me. First come, first serve. I take Paypal only.

·
Registered
439 Posts
And, the feature item: a chunk of bogwood about 4" x 2" with lots of Java Fern Windelov and some Anubias nana petite growing on it. This will take a much bigger box, since the grouping is about 10" in diameter, so cost will be $6.75.
i'll take the feature item hoppy!

I came across a nifty little surprise today at work and that would be perfect for it..

ill post pics on this fantastic find soon ;)

cheers,

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, I can't believe how hard this is! I never thought about how to sort thru questions, offers, comments about various combinations of these plants. To say I am now thoroughly confused would be an understatement! I will revise the offer post to show the current status as best I can tell now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.