The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They see the one maintenance aqua planted to the sun! First, I neglected of the water exchanges and with certainty the result could not be different:

After two exchanges of 90%, it was thus:

and after some prunings and cares....

I know that the photos do not help therefore are of cellular, but is the resource that I have available at the moment!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
:hihi: Your photos are good, despite using a camera phone. Your substrate is very very thick. If it is old, I think disturbing it may create some big problems. And I wouldn't be surprised to see that the greenwater is not yet finished.

Nice Post.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I'd cover it up from the sun for a few more days so the green water doesn't come back.

What's your ground cover? It looks very nice. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Debtor for the reply. My substratum is not thick, is well finishes. Also he is not old, has six months of mounted only. Perhaps it can seem old because I used húmus of earthworm and the coloration can confuse. At the moment this tank well is stabilized and the sufficiently crystalline water, already it has one 20 days.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beauty! The carpet is of glossostigma yes. In these aquas to the sun the ideal normally, after stabilized the tank, is to make two partial water exchanges weekly to leave the excesses of nutrients, or consequentemente the result one will be the green water (plâncton), or the seaweed, with certainty! These exchanges also will depend on the efficiency of absorption for the plants and/or carpet used in absorbing the luminosity and solar(sun) irradiation. For example: The Hemianthus micrantenoides a very useful carpet is extremamentes efficient in this function forming in the tanks to the sun, is incredible when the sun beats to fort in the tank the water of the tank is seeming a gaseous mineral water, with hundreds of microbubbles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts