The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
I miss mine dearly :(. One day I'll have to find some again as well. I gave these away to my buddy because I simply didn't have time/space for them anymore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ1dj5Rp9As

Good luck on your search. You might want to try the folks over at ultimatebettas.com. Check the "wild betta" section.

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
My new favorite Betta. Obviously, they're territorial, do they ever fight injuring each other?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They can be housed on community tanks without any issue. Maybe a little chase now and then but nothing to the extent of betta splendens. Males and and Females can be kept together in 15G +. I'm prepping a 35G for them this weekend. I have 6 on order and should arrive in 2 weeks or so. I'm pretty excited about that.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I five of these myself, two males and three females. The males will gape at each other and the females will get pushy. I have the smaller pair seperate in hopes of fry. The other three are in with betta pictas, and I have had them with rasboras, killies, domestic bettas, all kinds of other fish with no issues. My larger male even adopted some endler fry i was hoping he would nom.

Binbin, do you have any contact info for the person your getting some from? I need new blood in my lines in the hopes of viable fry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts