The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* Shipping: $9.00 USPS Priority Mail. Since USPS been having delays lately, its up to you to either take the chance or use UPS which cost more. I will need your address for UPS rates.

* DOA Policy: Pics within 2 hours of delivery and i will make right as long as there is no delays. I cant be held responsible for delays caused by the carrier of YOUR CHOICE.

=================================================

5 x Ludwigia "WHITES" Beautiful Pink/White Stems.... 4+ inches. Some stems are ROOTED AND HAVE SIDE SHOOTS! = $35

*rare*
1 x Eriocaulon "Pakse Laos" (This is an easier type of erio to grow. This specimen will be fully rooted and super healthy) = $30

1 x Eriocaulon "Sulawesi" (Smallest known Eriocaulon species, each plant are about a nickel size and have 5+ leaves and will be fully rooted) = $15 each or 2 for $25.

1 x Centrolepis Drummondiana Aka "Blood Vomit" (These plants will be able to be split into at least 2 plants as soon as you get it!) = $15 each or 2 for $25

1 x Golfball Portion Vesicularia "Thai" Moss (Probably the fluffiest and one of the nicest moss that i grow, pictures speaks for itself) = $20

1 - 1 of 1 Posts