The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dosed two caps full of aquavitro concentrated phosphorus and I haven’t seen any change when I test for phosphate! I have the api phosphate test kit ! Should I keep dosing more phosphate? Help please

·
Registered
33 Posts
This dose to your 55 gal tank would give 0.88 ppm of PO4. So idk if the test can test that low, anyways test kit are pretty inaccurate. What is your current setup ? (high/low plant mass, Co2 inject, high light or low light, the fish load)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plant Water Green Botany Pet supply

Water resources Plant community Water World Botany

This dose to your 55 gal tank would give 0.88 ppm of PO4. So idk if the test can test that low, anyways test kit are pretty inaccurate. What is your current setup ? (high/low plant mass, Co2 inject, high light or low light, the fish load)
Yeah I’m running co2 bout 3 bubbles per sec,finnex lighting , pretty large amount of fish load

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Considering you are doing 50% water change a week, dose 3 capfull more for now then 3 capfull a week. This should give you a cumulative of maximum 2.4 ppm PO4 from fertilisation if you feed the fish a lot you will be a bit higher than this which should be plenty PO4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts