The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 10g was a jungle and I finally got around to trimming it. So, there are plenty of plants in this RAOK. I pretty much filled my small bucket. Forgive the cellphone pics... my camera skills are spotty at best. :p

Included is a watersprite(?), a clump of pellia, a big portion of pennywort, a bunch of dwarf chain swords, and some bacopa caroliniana (which are a bit curved... it's been a LONG time since I trimmed). Usual caveats... there may be algae, baby ramshorns, and duckweed, though I'll do my best to rinse the plants before I pack them.

I double bag and wrap in damp paper towels to keep the plants moist. I will do my best to protect the plants for shipping, but once they leave my hands, all I can do is hope they arrive to you safely. No guarantees on this RAOK.

It will take a medium Priority Mail box for this package, so shipping will be $13. Sorry... US only, since I don't have a clue about shipping plants overseas and don't want to break any customs laws.

I will ship the day after winner pays shipping. I will post the winner here on this RAOK thread and payment of shipping can be arranged through Paypal.

So... make a list like this:

and so on.

Winner will be drawn at random.

When will the RAOK be closed? Ummm... Tuesday 2pm, Pacific Time, for April Fool's Day. How about that? No tricks involved on this RAOK, though... what you see is what you get. :bounce:

·
Registered
109 Posts
1. 00camaro16
2. cb747
3. AquaAurora
4. Drzjunior
5. ravensgate
6. Salix
7. davinci27
8. Markp80nj

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
1. 00camaro16
2. cb747
3. AquaAurora
4. Drzjunior
5. ravensgate
6. Salix
7. davinci27
8. Markp80nj
9. rtl402
10.mikeb524
11. rnl19862005

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
1. 00camaro16
2. cb747
3. AquaAurora
4. Drzjunior
5. ravensgate
6. Salix
7. davinci27
8. Markp80nj
9. rtl402
10.mikeb524
11. rnl19862005
12. kubla

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay, here are the results:

I used the random number generator and the winner is #8: Markp80nj!

Mark, please PM me and I'll send you details. :)

If I don't hear from the winner in a decent amount of time (let's say 24 hours), I'll draw again.

Congratulations! :)

Thank you everyone for playing!

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks guys.
First time I've won anything, lol.
Feels great.
Hope you guys get it next time.
This package will keep me out of plant RAOK's for a while.
Hopefully I'll be able to give back soon enough.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts