The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
I just got one myself for my 40B(partly because of reading responses to your post) It's still too soon to tell how the plants will like it, but I'm hopeful. I have a potting soil base capped with eco-complete.

Just starting to plant it this week.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Lowe, I am not sure if this is proper usage, but I used my 48" to light the house during hurricane sandy. 39w, charged ups, whole living room lit up for more then 2 hours. :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have a Ray2 on my 40 b and love it! I also have a fuge ray on my 20b. Im gonna post a pic in the contest thread.

I am going to get the 48" rays for my new 75. Missed the Black Friday sale GRRRRRRR

·
Registered
483 Posts
Mine is here, damn thing came busted, only 1/2 of the lights worked, but nothing a screw driver and a soldering iron can't fix, it's a bright fixture, lets see how it does, I'll put a par meter to it in the morning.
Was your packaging busted? When I got mine(from Amazon) The big box was fine, but the box that the actual fixture came in had come apart and the light was just floating free in the larger shipping box, thankfully everything worked fine though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.