Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated 10/6/11 4:14 pm
I have the following available. I ship for the cheapest price possible so please include your zip code so I can get shipping estimates vs. Priority.
Adult Male Gold Ram$8

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Shipping priority for above is $17 including packing styrofoam. I can fit additional items as well as a few more fish if you want to buy more. For small items shipping will be much cheaper.

10.5" stainless steel plant scissors $8
Max mix co2 reactor with 150gph pump. For tanks 120 gallons and larger. $22

1.5" venustus, 9+ total. Asking $13 for all.

Diatom xl filter bag brand new - $20(that is $15 less than the cheapest I could find
Used natural colored aquarium gravel - $5 covered a 20g
Quartz rocks - $0.50 each.
(below gravel and quartz rocks)

75 home made root tabs - $0.20 each or 6 for $1.
Baggie of aquarium salt - $1

Giant danio $1

Fish bags - $0.25 each or 4 for $0.90 (6"x16" can be used to ship or transports fish/plants in)

I may cheapen things if you buy more than 4 of things! The more stuff the bigger the discount! Thanks!

Also: Synodontis Eupterus. 6.5" long. $12 obo. Not sure of the gender. It's soooo cool but I'm planning on getting shrimp. Saw one of these at aqualand for $45 so this is a deal. It has a very small mouth. Kept with neon tetras without a problem.

Also have amazon frogbit.1 plant for $0.75 I have 50 total. Snail free.

And this cave. $26.Love it but want to put plants in its place. its a replica of a treestump. I think it was $39 with tax for me so not a bad deal for you. It's big needs a 30+ gallon tank, won't even fit in my 20's.

Shipping prices are unlisted but will send you price when you tell me all that you want. I will keep it cheap as possible.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
How big of a tank do you need Turface for, I've got 1/2 to 3/4 bag out in a rubbermaid tube in my garage. If you are ever out this way LMK and it is yours.

Craig

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oooh bummer i just got my 125 filled with eco complete. I'll let u know in case I ever do my little tanks. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will may not be for a while. Bump.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump everything listed is still available. The kribs are a breeding group. Not the best ratio but the female is a stunner. Some prices are negotiable. Never hurts to ask!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks :) I got a shipping quote for the marsilea only $3.14 for 1st class and I can also send a tracking number. Cheap shipping. Marsilea is sold.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I cant give out amounts but if youre like me you like knowing what goes in your tank. Plantex CSM+b(very large amounts), magnesium sulfate, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate, all wrapped in an iron rich red clay. This is formulated without kno3 I did alot of research and many advised against adding kno3 to tabs that are used for medium to heavily planted tanks. These tabs were made for my pfs and they made my crypts shoot out new leaves like crazy.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More photos added. Some prices reduced.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump

·
Registered