The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following plants for sale: all are clean, large, robust and will arrive in excellent shape. Shipping is $7, please be mindful of your local weather if it has been very hot, although I have sent and received several erios this summer without incident. Payment is through Paypal

I grow all my plants under ideal tonina-style conditions and my plants will have "picture-perfect" appearance. The menu with quantity and price can be found below.

(3) Tonina fluviatilis $2.50/stem $6/3

(sold out) Tonina fluviatilis "Lotus Blossom" $4.00 $6/2 Significantly different from regular fluviatilis, center of the image

(sold out) Syngonanthus "madeira" $12

(5) Syngonanthus "manaus" $6/stem, 2/$10, 3/$12 I have a bumper crop of this slow growing plant, no image yet but it looks like Syngo "Lago Grande" but with denser, wider leaves

(3) Eriocaulon aquaticum $15.00 each, Collected these in Wisconsin, might be a small form of the species.

(sold out) Eriocaulon setaceum "Aussie III" $8/stem $15/2, huge crowns on this one, a very different and stunning plant

(1) Erio Thailand $20.00 An easy Erio species with straighter leaves than cinereum, these are large but lop-sided from being split several weeks ago.

(sold out) Ludwigia inclinata var verticillata "Pantanal" $7/stem, $13/2 this plant is a picky grower, requires expert care to look like this

(sold out) Rotala "mini" type II $5/3 stems, this is an amazing plant which is rarely grown to this awesome potential, great for the smallest to the largest of tanks. Everyone should grow this species at least once.

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Is that pic of your L. Pantanal? That is freaking incredible!!! I've never seen it with that intensity of red before!

If I didn't have liquid rock flowing from the tap, I'd grab these up right away :(

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Are these actual pictures of your plants or are they just representations? Please list where the pictures came from. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I grow and trim this amount of plants just about every two weeks. All the pictures were taken by me, of my plants, in my tank, and some pics were made within the last few days.

I will confess that the Pantanal changes color on an almost hourly basis, but I try to time my dosing and trimming so that it looks as good as possible in time for shipping.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Well, I'm impressed!

Gorgeous tank and plants. :proud:

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
I grow and trim this amount of plants just about every two weeks. All the pictures were taken by me, of my plants, in my tank, and some pics were made within the last few days.

I will confess that the Pantanal changes color on an almost hourly basis, but I try to time my dosing and trimming so that it looks as good as possible in time for shipping.
Color is not going to matter if the buyer cannot keep it well:cool:
I had little issues with it. Grew 6 inches a week nearly 2x as fast Tonias, and other stem plants.

This is good and bad.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
386 Posts
Very impressive video and photos of your tank Jake! I am getting curious of that Pantanal of yours:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Jake definitely has some skills and I gotta give him credit where its due. While I myself grow Pantanals quite easily to perfection, not many can do that and from what I see he definitely is on the right track :)

Bump for a great selection of quality plants!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My inbox is all clear now. The filter intake and return are in the back right corner of the tank, it was turned off for the video and the Vortech MP10 was also removed for the filming.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.