The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing some major pruning tomorrow and will have a good bit of the following:
Wisteria (this will be the majority of what I'll be trimming)
Ludwiga sp. (not sure which. I think it's repens but don't quote me. It's got good color and is the second most plentiful)
Echinodorus vesuvius ( I have a good many runners with established roots but some of them are on the smallish side)
Bylxa japoncia (I have the least amount of these an they too are on the smallish side)

I'm going to do a "first come - first serve" assortment (again, it will be mostly Wisteria). I will try to accommodate special requests if possible. I'm charging $7.00 for a small USPS flat rate priority box that I will pack tomorrow evening and get to the post office before 9a on Monday.

I'll post some pics as soon as my daughter's phone recharges.

PM me for requests and for my PayPal info for payment.

Thanks,
Roy

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm interested in the Vesuvius. Do you have anymore?

Thanks.

I'm doing some major pruning tomorrow and will have a good bit of the following:
Wisteria (this will be the majority of what I'll be trimming)
Ludwiga sp. (not sure which. I think it's repens but don't quote me. It's got good color and is the second most plentiful)
Echinodorus vesuvius ( I have a good many runners with established roots but some of them are on the smallish side)
Bylxa japoncia (I have the least amount of these an they too are on the smallish side)

I'm going to do a "first come - first serve" assortment (again, it will be mostly Wisteria). I will try to accommodate special requests if possible. I'm charging $7.00 for a small USPS flat rate priority box that I will pack tomorrow evening and get to the post office before 9a on Monday.

I'll post some pics as soon as my daughter's phone recharges.

PM me for requests and for my PayPal info for payment.

Thanks,
Roy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts