The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: ADDED ANUBIAS COFFEEFOLIA
[2nd edit: all coffeefolia is sold

I need to downsize on tanks so I'm selling anubias nana, petite, and micro I'd planned to used in a tank, for cheap! I love these plants and hope you will too! Prices shown in photos below, buy multiples and get discounts (pm me with list of what you want to revised total) 10% for $50, 20% off for $100 (not including shipping cost)! Shipping starts at $7 for small priority box-to $12 for medium priority box depending on what is bought. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

I have a TON of narrow leaf pygmy chain sword and creeping jenny from tearing down and re-scaping a 12g long (it had completely overgrown the tank). I can stuff a small flat rate box FULL of chain sword for $20 shipped (have enough for 3 boxes), $20 for FULL box of Creeping jenny (1 box worth). Take ALL the chain sword and creeping jenny in a medium flat rate box for $40 shipped. PM me for photos, or if you have any questions.
EDIT: ALL NARROW LEAF PYGMY CHAIN SWORD IS SOLD.

I will also be tearing down another tank in a week or so, keep an eye out for updates with new plants for sale.

I also have:
Malaysian Trumpet Snails- $10 for 70+ (can combine with anubias orde) can ship more just ask
Salvinia minima 10"x6" tub worth for $3, or two portions for $6 + $7 shipping (can combine with anubias order)

Anubias photos (pm me for photos of other items for sale):
View attachment 566569
View attachment 566561
View attachment 566577

View attachment 566609
View attachment 566625
View attachment 566633
View attachment 566641

View attachment 566649

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.