The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention all customers:

keep an eye out for my wedding ring in one of your bags :/

It seems to have gone missing and has not turned up in a fish tank, lol.

How embarassing.

p.s. please don't tell my husband!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Oh no! I hope it turns up. I went through my box and newspapers and didn't see it :(
Was this the hand that you cut? Could it have been left at the hospital?

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is that hand, but i took it off as I started swelling from the cut and had it on since then, lol I cannot believe this!

·
Registered
951 Posts
LOL! This will be a story to tell for the rest of your life. You're gonna be reading a tank journal thread and scroll by a picture with a wedding ring sticking out of the substrate.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
A gold ring sticking out of the substrate? The ONE Ring?!? lol
Seriously, I hope it turns up fast and this simply becomes a funny story to tell the grandkids...

·
Registered
951 Posts
Gonna have a new shrimp species that lives for 100 years - neocardinia gollumius. Will just sit on the ring stroking it.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Dissected all of my stuff that was shipped to make it easier to cram in the garbage and nothing golden on my end. :( Best of luck Rachel!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Gonna have a new shrimp species that lives for 100 years - neocardinia gollumius. Will just sit on the ring stroking it.
LOL! and they will give you the Evil Eyes if you so much as glance at the Ring! lol

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea, it sucks. Normally I cannote ven get the darn thing off and now it fell off somewhere :(

Its just a white gold band, but is an estate piece from teh 50s. When my husband and I got married, we went to this little estate jeweler in new england. He went to the "men's" side and I to thewomen's. We each picked our rings. When we went to ring them up, they ended up being a matched set from the 50s.

I hope I find it!!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I FOUND IT <HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE>

It was in my green rocket shrimp tank under some subwassertang!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

·
Registered
529 Posts
Its just a white gold band, but is an estate piece from teh 50s. When my husband and I got married, we went to this little estate jeweler in new england. He went to the "men's" side and I to thewomen's. We each picked our rings. When we went to ring them up, they ended up being a matched set from the 50s.
That's a really cool story! So glad you found it! Your rings have a very special history!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts