The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so at work today, someone came in and i started talking to them...long story short i found out he was trying to get rid of his tanks since they all crashed when he got shipped off to iraq. i asked him what sizes/how much. hes got a 75 gallon w/ tank, stand, filter (eheim), lights, 2 power heads, and some drift wood....all for $100....i flipped and told him id take it.

im picking it up just after new years :D. now im just trying to think of what to stock it with...i was thinking a few angels....any suggestions?

·
Registered
111 Posts
A large group of a single species can be very impressive. Cardinals are good for this. You can combine them with a school of 6 to 8 of the same species of Cories. If you go down this path you can also have shrimp in the tank.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I think angels and a large group of schoolers would look soopurb!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry ive been MIA, ive been outta town since i found out about this 75.

as far as stocking goes...i was thinking about 5-7 angels, 15 or so rummynose tetras, 1-2 bristle nose plecos and a handful of corys

also....in all the hustle/bustle of the holiday season...i seem to have gotten my hands on a 65 gallon tank/stand for free....i just dont know what to do with myself now...my mind is reeling with ideas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.