The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty!

It's been a while folks, but I'm back and starting a new tank. And I'm looking for plants!

I am trying to keep my plant budget under $40- shipping included.

Also- I live on planet Hoth- er, I mean Michigan. So insulation and heating required.

Here is the list I'm looking to fulfill.

Blyxa Japonica
Monte Carlo
Micro dwarf hairgrass
Mosses
Rotala Vietnam (or similar)
Giant hairgrass

Anybody game for making $30+?

Pricing will be dependent on quality of plants and amount. And if possible I would like to see a photo of the tank they are coming from.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks foster, can I see a picture of the tank these plants are coming from and a rough estimate on quantities?
Plus, can you do insulated and heat-pack shipping?

Bump:
dammit dude. I just traded in a bunch of blyxa into my lfs and sold all my monte carlo. Where abouts in michigan?
I live in Port Huron, what about you?

And yeah, I guess I missed the plant train!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Thanks foster, can I see a picture of the tank these plants are coming from and a rough estimate on quantities?
Plus, can you do insulated and heat-pack shipping?
I can attest to the quality and generosity of the plant packages @foster puts together. I planted my whole 90 gallon with what he sent me and had enough left over to share with a friend for his 20L. I ordered 90 gallons' worth, but that should give you an idea of just how much you get. He has high-quality stuff.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can attest to the quality and generosity of the plant packages @foster puts together. I planted my whole 90 gallon with what he sent me and had enough left over to share with a friend for his 20L. I ordered 90 gallons' worth, but that should give you an idea of just how much you get. He has high-quality stuff.
Awesome, it's nice to see someone vouching for him, it definitely makes me more comfortable sending him some money.

I look forward to seeing some photos of what he has.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Thank you Jennie I try to treat my customers right, as you know. I add extras to compensate for the shipping cost on every order.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts