The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the US and I am having a hard time finding a show piece or two of Seiryu Stone for an Aquascape. I am hoping to get my hands on one if anyone has an leads or knows someone trying to sell any. I’d prefer pieces over 20 inches for consideration. Any help is appreciated !

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I ran into this when I planned my tank. Unfortunately, Sieryu doesn't really come in large sizes. Your best bet is to contact some of the people you find online selling it, and ask them to keep their eyes out for a larger piece or two.

Your best bet is to glue together a few pieces. You can find a lot of guides online.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I live in the US and I am having a hard time finding a show piece or two of Seiryu Stone for an Aquascape. I am hoping to get my hands on one if anyone has an leads or knows someone trying to sell any. I’d prefer pieces over 20 inches for consideration. Any help is appreciated !
Not sure where are you located but in Houston, there are a few stores with nice pieces. Online you can try the following:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I thought so too! No one confirmed that they actually bought any so I don't know how large they are. I actually posted the wrong link too(I fixed it). For the larger 10-15".

·
Registered
11 Posts
I thought so too! No one confirmed that they actually bought any so I don't know how large they are. I actually posted the wrong link too(I fixed it). For the larger 10-15".
I'm going to order a package each of the large dragon stone and seiryu stones.Hopefully they include some nice pieces, but if they don’t it is easy enough to return them to Lowe’s after I pick them up. Their dragon stone is also supposed to be 10-15”. Worth the shot for the price.

They have three sizes for each of the stone types it looks like.

Takes about two weeks for store pickup. I’ll update then!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm going to order a package each of the large dragon stone and seiryu stones.Hopefully they include some nice pieces, but if they don’t it is easy enough to return them to Lowe’s after I pick them up. Their dragon stone is also supposed to be 10-15”. Worth the shot for the price.

They have three sizes for each of the stone types it looks like.

Takes about two weeks for store pickup. I’ll update then!
I'm excited and I'm not even the one getting them! You can even pickup some muriatic acid while you're there. LOL Are you planning to acid wash them? I was never really big on Seiryu until my buddy got some for his setup and acid washed them. I was blown away, they look TOTALLY different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts