The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for stems and crypts that are emersed that you don't plan on using or selling, please don't throw them out send them my way =p Trying to experiment with emersed growth and could use more specimens, if you do want something in return let me know, shipping can be in envelope, red stems and colorful crypts are things i have in mind, will also buy or trade for a small portion of ug only need a few nodes to be honest

for locals I have plenty dry goods to trade, as well as a ram and neon tetras and staurogyne repens

Would LOVE to also get a hold of a stem or two of Hygrophila polysperma emersed or submerged is fine, can also convert to emersed.

ug is covered, thank you so much dollface

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have some of that but submerged, grrr I wish I knew the name of it.
I do however have two guesses not sure if that counts, i've only had the submerged form, lindernia sp india or ludwigia repens =\

I have emersed Ludwigia senegalensis in a flower pot, its got red stems under sun, hope you were wrong =p
Ludwigia senegalensis?
Sorry if I just spoiled it.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
+1 on Ludwigia senegalensis

Ludwigia senegalensis emersed:

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Sometimes it can hitch-hike and you might not see it, but over time, half a leaf can develop a root structure and then a stem. I have seen it done with different plants. Can be a very interesting process.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.