The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howzit everybody hope you guys all doing good,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what stores sell sponge filters of various sizes and where to get replacement bulbs for the Aquarium Masters hoods sold at petland kahala. I believe they are T5

·
Registered
963 Posts
Idk, whatever krylon fusion is. I've never heard of it, nor have I used it. Hass anyone here used it?
Google it. It's spray paint for plastic. I've never used it for aquarium use but have used it for projects @ work (zoo). I wouldn't recommend it for anything going into your tank. If your painting the back of your tank, another option is coated aquarium backing that's available @ any LFS. You don't have to razor blade it off when you tire of it or if it chips off. Hope that helps. :bounce:

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Krylon fusion is safe inside the aquarium too as long as it's been properly cured. I've got it on several filter intakes. You can pick some up at just about any big hardware/home improvement store, in addition to WallyWorld.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.