The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for 2 Anubias Petite Nana, every online aquatic site ive gone to it has been sold out or at azgardens.com they have it but you need a 35$ minimum order:angryfire I just ordered a total of 7 plants as of today from Aqua Botanica. All the plants i have no i pretty much hate. Though i do have this incredibly huge crypt not sure if it wendtii or not. I'll upload a pic later.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Blackeyes,

Have you tried Scott's Pet Shop ? I see you're in Westchester, so that would be right in your area. I went threre about a month ago and they had anubias nana, but I didn't buy it because I wanted fast growing stems. The only other store that has a good plant selection that I know of is Aquarium Adventure in Hoffman Estates.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blackeyes,

Have you tried Scott's Pet Shop ? I see you're in Westchester, so that would be right in your area. I went threre about a month ago and they had anubias nana, but I didn't buy it because I wanted fast growing stems. The only other store that has a good plant selection that I know of is Aquarium Adventure in Hoffman Estates.
I'll have to take a drive over there during the week. I know this is silly but do you by any chance remember how much they were?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm sorry, I forgot the price. I would say just call up there, but I've had horrible luck getting someone on the phone there, I usually just get the recorded message. At least it's right in the same town as you. If there was a store that good in Joliet, I would be in big trouble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.