The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am trying to help a friend to find a contractor who can build an indoor water feature including a pond and waterfall. Can anybody suggest a company in the Chicago, Milwaukee or general Upper Great Lakes area?

Cheers and thanks,

·
Registered
74 Posts
2 friends and I have experience installing outdoor water features. We'd be willing to talk about the proposed indoor pond and waterfall to get more details and let you know if it's something we could work on. PM me with the information.

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
John Dooley has massive experience, but is in Indy, IN.

PM if interested, if you have a decent project, he will likely travel up to do it.
Bad time of year though.
Spring would be good/better.

Good to get all the basic stuff going till winter sets in.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom, Can you PM me with J. Dooley's information? I did a search, but it didn't turn anything up. Right now my friend is just looking around at different builders and I don't know when he might make another move and start asking for quotes and so on.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I would also highly recommend Jon Dooley. He own Aquatica Ltd. and is a very active and helpful member of the AGA. If nothing else, I bet he could do a great design and oversee a local landscaping company to do the digging etc.

Regards,
Phil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts