The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Las Vegas members am getting back into the hobby and am looking for any plants you want to give away to get started with. thanks for any help.
I have a 26 dirt and a 35 community tank

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sorry its taken so long to see your post! How are your tanks coming along? Still looking for plants?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have 2 tanks I am tearing down because I am leaving Vegas in January. If you want some plants or fish let me know ASAP because I was planning on selling some of it off to a LFS this weekend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You mentioned plants???

Howdy:

Just saw your post today. Coincidentally, I'm setting up two tanks: a 150 gallon and a 75 gallon. Both are for aquascaping. What plants do you need to sell/dispose of?

Octavio in Henderson

[email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do you still need plants or fish? I still have some stuff. I emailed you but got no reply.

I still have 4 angelfish (2 veiled), a electric blue ram, 3 peppered cory cats, 4 danios, and a dwarf gourami. I also have water sprite, a few crypts, Ludwigia, a couple of small swards, Hydrophila, Bacopa. Let me know if you are interested, im pretty much giving the fish and plants away at this point because I move in January.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts