The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i know.... oh well... still need sengalensis
Recently my L. sp 'guinea' (aka 'sengalensis') has done even better than typical for some reason. (Could be all the discus poop! I've had 7 discus in the tank since June/July).

I trimmed pretty aggresively down to the bases last weekend but kept and replanted a few good strong stems too. I've had some really good branching lately that have been growing well to the top and if this repeats should have a nice bunch or two soon....I'll try to remember to PM you but you might PM me just before Xmas to check in too if you still want them around then.

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
Sengalensis is about the only plant I cant grow right. Last time I had it I was transitioning the tank with a new fixture and moving, but still. Its a nice looking plant in the right tank. Kotolencat (sp?) is who I got mine from and had the best looking stems I have ever seen. You stems look good to Rich. ;)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks rich try and keep me in your head and maybe i can get some from you in future when you have some ready, if i dont have it by then... im just getting concerned of my weather soon its starting to get COLD so hopefully people will have heatpacks to ship with

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.