The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well like the title said ... "LOADS" let me know what you have with PHOTO's and price when i say "LOADS" i ment more then 50-100-200 etc if the price is right you just never know =)

RCS = Red Cherry Shrimps
PFS = Painted Fire Shrimps

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Hello I have tons of chocolate shrimp culls they are about 1/2 clear and 1/2 red maroon if you breed them together you get more chocos I have about 300

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
the red ones look like this

clear ones

forgot to add
75 cents each and they will be picked at random you should get about half and half
and if you buy a lot i can make you a discount

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I have loads of a mixed colony of PFRs and RCS...you can look for my ads for pics of the colony. However, they will not be ready for another few weeks. Growth is slow in the cooler temp of my tank. But I should have at LEAST 50. Heck, I'll save you some grunt work...here's a pic a few weeks ago. If you don't mind the wait I might be able to make you a heck of a deal as I'm on the fence about switching this tank over completely to something else. My adult PFRs are old though so I doubt they'd make the shipping trip but the juvies are fair game. It's a crappy pic, I can take a better one tomorrow if you like.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i'm interested raven... let me know in a few weeks...

also what you had gordon is what i was looking to get if i can find any for cheap... they look great... let me know if u have some one in mind that carrys some

1 - 15 of 15 Posts