The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have alerady purchase this reactor which uses water current from an inline canister filter to spin a blade( like a blender) and dissolve a C02 bubble into the water. This seem to be a way to get good use out of each and every C02 Bubble.

https://www.sera.de/en/products/in_...t/sera-flore-co2-active-reactor-500-1000.html

What is the next step?

I have these little C02 cartridges for my pellet gun from years ago and I also heard you can buy like medium size Co2 cartridges for paint ball guns but my question is how to you connect the C02 cartridge to this reactor? It basically uses a canister filter rubber tube however I don't think that will connect to a C02 canister.

Could someone please let me know if there is an economical way of doing this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
You need a regulator either for a paint ball system or pressurized tank.Their is no way I can think of to use the cartridge without a needle valve and regulator to control amount of co2 being used.i have to of these {not serra} but similar and they hook up to a regulator and 10LB.tank and are split between two tanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.