The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I use to have over 500 cherries a couple years ago as well as cardinas and got out of hobby. Mostly higher grades. I have started up my tanks again and have about 25 grade a shrimp. Looking to add more variety as I did before and became very successful. Let me know what you have, looking for any amount over 10. Priority shipping. I have been getting my shrimp shipped on Monday and receiving wedsnday in Arizona. Haven't had any doa.
Thank you.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I use to have over 500 cherries a couple years ago as well as cardinas and got out of hobby. Mostly higher grades. I have started up my tanks again and have about 25 grade a shrimp. Looking to add more variety as I did before and became very successful. Let me know what you have, looking for any amount over 10. Priority shipping. I have been getting my shrimp shipped on Monday and receiving wedsnday in Arizona. Haven't had any doa.
Thank you.
I have a fire red colony and would be happy to sell you over 10 shrimp. Priority mail is a no go till after the holiday. UPS 2nd Day Air is as slow as I will go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts