The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Got wood???
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have the recipe ( or link) that used to be posted on Greg Watson's website for fish food??? He had two great recipes I can no longer find on his site. One was for a beefheart and the other a vegetable type food.

Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Anyone have the recipe ( or link) that used to be posted on Greg Watson's website for fish food??? He had two great recipes I can no longer find on his site. One was for a beefheart and the other a vegetable type food.

Thanks.
I've transfered most of my pages to new websites ... so most articles have either ended up on aquariumfertilizer.com or on aquaticplantnews.com ...

I missed both of those ... I will try to get them back up next weekend. In the meantime, if you email me directly at [email protected] (removing the dashes), I will email you a link to where there is a backup copy of my old site still live on the internet with those articles on it <grin> ...

I love the beef heart recipe ... I kept show quality Discus for years and fed them a pure diet of the beef heart recipe and a little of the veggie recipe - they got spoiled and didn't even want things like freeze dried krill or brineshrimp <grin> ...

Thanks,
Greg

·
Got wood???
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Greg!

These are great recipes. The ability to control what foods and vitamins are important for more demanding fish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts