The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing some moss. I don't care what kind it is, java works real good. I am looking for a bunch, the more the merrier. I have also never had Fisseden or Pellia and would like to give it a shot.

I have Riccia, sunset hygro, dwarf crayfish, Electric blue Crayfish, cherry shrimp, or Minami shrimp to trade for it or I can pay cash if the price is right. So get to trimming and rearranging and give me a PM. :) :) PRETTY PLEASE :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
What do the Minami shrimp look like? Is it Cajan Crayfish??

I have tawian, weeping, xmass moss and who knows what else. I could send you a little of each, except the xmas as its a wall. More taiwan then anything, along with maybe a little pellia [if I can find it under all the moss] and a chunk of a marmio ball if you want.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some people say they can but there was a thread that people were saying no they won't. The jury is still out.
Someone can let you know foresure. I always keep all my shrimp seperate, although soon i will put some a female cherry and a male minami and see what happens.
If you can get a bunch of java that would be great.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I have a nice patch of fissiden about 2x4" or more.

I am looking for some sort of tiger shrimp though something more subtle looking if you have something.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I have lots and lots of stringy moss. And some of other mosses... Like willows, X-mass , A mix of Java and some others all in one big ball....

Let me know.

-Andrew

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still looking for all this. I got quite a bit coming from other wonderful members but I am needing enough to cover at least a 55 gallon tank. Pm me if you have some.
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts