The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I'd like to know a source too . . .

I have a tiny plant, and have been wanting to get a larger portion, however Anubias Stardust does not seem to be available ANYWHERE! I can no longer find it on Ebay, Aquabid, or from any seller here on The Planted Tank forum. It's like Anubias Stardust has disappeared!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hi krissyNY and Acro,
PM sent.
Even that source states: "Sorry but this item is currently unavailable"! It's on his list, but none for sale. I will message that seller to see if they have any available, or if they can get some.

Thanks for the PM though! You are the first one to try and help the search for STARDUST!
High five to you! :D

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I just got a reply, and it's almost funny! I had asked if he has any of this plant for sale, or if he could get more. This is the email reply I received:

Hello,
I'm not sure honestly
I ended selling my last one. So i currently don't even have any to grow out.
I'll check my source see if any have some
Thanks

It appears that no one . . . no one has this plant for sale anymore!

I started a separate thread about Anubias Stardust here: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/33-plants/1046441-has-anubias-stardust-disappeared.html If you grow this plant, please post up (even if it's not for sale). So far, I am the only person in possession of this plant that I know! Now I'm really going to focus on growing out my tiny Stardust!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Have you tried Han yet? I think he has some. Not sure but good luck on sourcing stardust. It sure grow sooooo slow. Had mine for almost a year and it hasnt grown much. Probably the slowest growing anubias I've had so far lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Have you tried Han yet? I think he has some. Not sure but good luck on sourcing stardust. It sure grow sooooo slow. Had mine for almost a year and it hasnt grown much. Probably the slowest growing anubias I've had so far lol
That's who sent the message above. lol
Thank you for the suggestion however! :D

And are you currently growing Stardust Anubias?

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's who sent the message above. lol
Thank you for the suggestion however! :D

And are you currently growing Stardust Anubias?

Oh hahah ok. Yeah i just checked his website and it says unavailable.

I am. Only have 1 plant. So far its growing but at a very slow rate. Slower than my anubias pintos

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Oh hahah ok. Yeah i just checked his website and it says unavailable.
I am. Only have 1 plant. So far its growing but at a very slow rate. Slower than my anubias pintos
Please post up here: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/33-plants/1046441-has-anubias-stardust-disappeared.html
And add a photo if you can. I'm going to add a photo there too, maybe tomorrow.

I would imagine it's not the "in" thing anymore, seems like everyone is heading towards buce, doesn't mean it isn't a lovely plant though. good luck sourcing some
I'm pretty sure Snow White and Pinto are still selling . . . I imagine Stardust would still be in demand. If it wasn't, it would just cost around $8 bucks like normal green anubias do.

But yes, let's bring the conversation to the link above, and leave this thread open to sources for the OP. :D

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
I sold a few hundred to people in the forums... should be plenty of splits at this point from individuals.
I have some left but not in farm quantity like I had before.
-G

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I sold a few hundred to people in the forums... should be plenty of splits at this point from individuals.
I have some left but not in farm quantity like I had before.
-G
Did you change your mind and decide to sell them? I just PMed you a few days ago, asked if you had any for sale, and you replied:

"I don't have stardust available for sale at the moment, there is always an opportunity in the future for me to release some but not at this current time".

·
Registered
213 Posts
From what Gordon posted, it doesn't seem he changed his mind, just that he had sold a bunch previously. There are some anubias groups on Facebook. If you are on FB I would try there.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
I will check my tanks and tubs at the fishroom for everyone.
From what I remember, whats left is pitiful lol!
Wife is on my case about organizing things a bit more.

-Gordon

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
I found a piece (8-13 leaves) on Aquabid. It should arrive this week.
Hi Bobioden,

I hope you purchased from a U.S. based supplier; I say that knowing the consequences of importing plants without a license or proper accompanying paperwork can be costly and create legal hassles.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts