The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, I've been through craigslist and several classifieds and the lfs still not happy with selection. I'm looking for a large tank 150-180 gallons with stand and hood, might have to order online, anyone know some good sites out of the many out there? I'd like acrylic or moulded glass (like jebo makes) since its so hard to find locally I'm probably just going to order. Help my feet are dry! 4 months since my move and I'm going nuts without a tank.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Ordering tanks on-line is expensive due to shipping. And in the size you are looking at the shipping is really high.

You are not going to find molded glass in larger tanks. Bow front tanks are as close as you get.

And I would find an acrylic tank in the size you are looking for before you commit to one. Most all acrylic tanks have a top cover with very small access windows in it. Makes reaching all of tank almost impossible unless you have extremely long arms with two elbow joints.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.