The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bubba is an awesome fish. Some of you may remember him from a previous post where he was set up in a 90 gallon riparium. Well, he lived in that tank happily, until my landlord came by for a surprise visit and said no no no.

Now, I am left with no choice but to rehome my sweet bubba, since I am not allowed to keep a tank over 20 gallons, and he just can't live in 20 gallons at his size. Currently, he is living in a giant storage bin under my desk, but I feel bad keeping him down there. I will not be letting him go in the everglades, or in some retention pond, since he's been captive his whole life and isn't from here.

He is about 4-5 years old (I can't remember) and about 10-11 inches long and 3-4 inches wide at the thickest. He's pretty aggressive, and will eat just about anything in his tank, although I have never had anything that is his size to house him with. I also have no idea if he is actually a he, since I dont know how to check.

I don't really feel comfortable shipping him, since he is so big, but I will gladly deliver him locally throughout the Miami metro area if someone is willing to take him.

Feel free to PM me if interested, or comment below with questions.

Thanks,

Mgap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.