The Planted Tank Forum banner

Looking for a inexpensive but durable rack for several 10g shrimp tanks

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Jubs 
#1 ·
I am not very DIY handy so decided to bypass trying to build myself one from wood or scratch. Instead I would like to know what readily available rack or shelving would accomodate 4-5 10g tanks tops while I breed my shrimp. I am open to all suggestions especially ones people have tried before. I am also eager to get this underway so the more assistance people can provide the more grateful I would be.

The goal is to have them closer to eye level than a lower tiered shelf if at all possible.

And if possible, the ability to hang lightweight strip lighting on each level to illuminate things

Any big box stores sell something that meets these requirements regardless of its intended use?

I hope I get a lot of ideas, I may act on this tomorrow first thing!!!

Emailing me directly would allow me fastest response time which I would appreciate!

Thank you everyone!
Ryan

ryantlmb@gmail.com

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
its funny this was mentioned because my father told me about something at lowes but couldnt recall specifically. Seeing as I am working with only 400 pounds of tank total, that rack plus the plywod mod sounds promising. Can anyone sniff out a link by chance? Id love to see it.

Thanks!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.