The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While the title says it all, I've always liked bigger tanks - 110 to 180g. I took down our last big tank and I've been getting into the 'cube' tanks: a 9g Fluval and a 20g Waterbox. But I do still like bigger.
So does anyone make a 'bigger' cube? I'm looking for exactly what the Waterbox is, but in a 60g size. I like the AIO designs but I do have a FX4 just sitting there, so I'm open.
If there is one - anyone have a few pictures?

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
While the title says it all, I've always liked bigger tanks - 110 to 180g. I took down our last big tank and I've been getting into the 'cube' tanks: a 9g Fluval and a 20g Waterbox. But I do still like bigger.
So does anyone make a 'bigger' cube? I'm looking for exactly what the Waterbox is, but in a 60g size. I like the AIO designs but I do have a FX4 just sitting there, so I'm open.
Marineland makes a line of rimless cube aquariums. Not sure about anyone else that specifically makes them as cubes. Can always go custom but that's a lot of money just to avoid a rectangle /shrug depends on if its really worth it to you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Folks,

I'm down to two contenders for my first planted tank. AIO is a must.

• Fiji Cube 32 AIO
  • JBJ 45 Flat Panel AIO

JBJ makes the Flat Panel in 65 gallons as well. Vendors seem to sell it with or without the stand.
Rimless Flat Panel - JBJ Aquariums

Regards,
Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.