The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve decided to upgrade my regulator and I’m wondering if I might get the biggest bang for the money if a member here would build me one.

I’ve looked around online at parts and have read all that I could find here on how to build one, but sourcing the parts and putting them all together is just beyond my grasp.

The one assembled regulator set up I’ve seen that appears to be of good quality is the $185 unit sold by GLA. I really don’t want to spend that much unless I’m getting a far better product than that one.

I’d like it to have dual gauges, a bubble counter, solenoid and whatever is considered a good-quality needle. I think that covers it. Any takers? If so, let me know what you have in mind and what it would cost me (preferably with shipping). I can pay via PayPal.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I’ve decided to upgrade my regulator and I’m wondering if I might get the biggest bang for the money if a member here would build me one.

I’ve looked around online at parts and have read all that I could find here on how to build one, but sourcing the parts and putting them all together is just beyond my grasp.

The one assembled regulator set up I’ve seen that appears to be of good quality is the $185 unit sold by GLA. I really don’t want to spend that much unless I’m getting a far better product than that one.

I’d like it to have dual gauges, a bubble counter, solenoid and whatever is considered a good-quality needle. I think that covers it. Any takers? If so, let me know what you have in mind and what it would cost me (preferably with shipping). I can pay via PayPal.
Hit up bettatail or oldpunk78

1 - 2 of 2 Posts