The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just set up a 75 gallon and this will be my first aquarium set up with the intent of planting. I've had plants in previous aquariums but they've all been afterthoughts, the tanks weren't set up with them in mind. I kind of haphazardly placed plants in the tank and it just never really worked.

With the aquarium I would like to be a bit more strategic. Research what plants work well together and work well with my fish. I would also like to see nice examples of what others have done. Can anyone recommend any books that might fulfill this role?

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,113 Posts
If you want more pictures of amazing tanks, books by Takashi Amano are fantastic. :)
Definitely agree. Nature Aquarium World Books 1-3 as well as the Complete Works are excellent sources of inspiration.

The AGA Aquascaping Contest is also excellent to serve as a resource for inspiration (yes, while technically not a book, I think it deserves a mention).

AGA Aquascaping Contest

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.