The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 20 is done cycling and I'm looking for some suggestions on stocking it. I know I want some shrimp and otos for a cuc but I'm not so sure what else I'd like. I think it's too small for a trio GBR but then I thought about a male and female betta but figured also too small.

Tank is heavily planted with dwl, apon, dwarf sag, anacharis, and penny wort with a sand bottom and mgops.

·
Planted Tank Nation
889 Posts
A 20long is definitely not too small for a pair of GBR.

On top of that you can do a main school of 8-10 tetras like rummnose, pristella, black neon, cardinal ect.

Then 6 or so otos and amano shrimp for your cleaning crew

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I'll start looking for a pair GBR then as I've always liked them. I am however concerned that my 78 degree or so temp may be to cold for them. I have always had good luck and have always liked the lemon tetras and harlequin rasboras.

I got the tank at the petco 1 a gallon sale last year around Christmas

·
Planted Tank Nation
889 Posts
I think I'll start looking for a pair GBR then as I've always liked them. I am however concerned that my 78 degree or so temp may be to cold for them. I have always had good luck and have always liked the lemon tetras and harlequin rasboras.

I got the tank at the petco 1 a gallon sale last year around Christmas
I think 78 would be considered ok for the rams. Hit up matt13 on this forum of your looking for a seller

1 - 5 of 5 Posts