1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed this am I have another WR baby in my breeder box :icon_smil
You can see one on the right with the bkk and one under the floss as well
and another bkk panda on the floss.
This just gets better and better....finding new ones every day. I thought they were all bkk but it looks like I got a mixed batch.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Congratulations. Really nice to see someone on the east coast breeding these. I really was hoping not to have them shipped across the country when I'm ready. By this summer they should be everywhere haha. Great job on these guys though and best if luck in the future.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bought the parents in June as juvies and they didn't breed until Oct 1st.
Had BKK and BB mommas both berried couple days apart. The BKK mamma dropped hers first and I didn't see any babies for about 2 days, then only 1. I thought OK that's all I got so Im happy with that.

Next the BB mamma dropped hers and I found at least 5 the 2nd day, they were all blue/white. Then one week later I spotted a red/white one, I had thought I saw one before, but it dissappeared on me.

On Jan 4th my bday :icon_lol: I got a nice surprise...sitting in the floss was 2 more 3 week old babies, a 1 bar BKK and 2 Bar BKK and then the Panda.

I now have at least 13 babies in the breeder box all growing good. I didn't know I had more than one WR though, so that's a real plus seeing this one today, as I also like them a lot.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So Ive taken to grabbing what pictures I can of my babies as soon as I turn on the lights as usually they are out in the open more. So here is one of my 5 week old BKK and a baby WR in the floss.

Here is one showing where the babies hide...take a look the BKK Panda is under the gravel :icon_smil

the arrow is pointing to a baby caught on the glass by the camera from underneath.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.