The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had to get rid of most of my collection and am pretty much starting from scratch. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for the following:

Fissidens fontanus
Riccia fluitans (crystalwort)
Wolffia (watermeal)
Saggittaria subulata (dwarf sag)
Elocharis acicularis (dwarf hairgrass)
Cabomba caroliniana
Elodea canadensis
Ludwigia grandulosa
Potamogeton species
Utricularia species (bladderworts; would prefer U. gibba, but would like any of the other NA native aquatic species)

Thanks,
Steve

·
Banned
332 Posts
You want wolffia? Do you have a native plant thing going on? Let me know by pm I may have some other natives that interest you.
marrow

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You want wolffia? Do you have a native plant thing going on? Let me know by pm I may have some other natives that interest you.
marrow
Yes, I used to keep native fish and plants, but had to get rid of pretty much my entire collection, so I'm trying to re-acquire what I had previously. PM sent.

Dollface - Not sure if U. gibba is considered a nuisance plant in other states or not, but it isn't one here in Georgia as far as I know. I'm planning to check state laws before allowing anyone to ship any of these plants to me to be sure that it's legal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FSM: Thanks. I checked them out and I'm planning on trying to make it to the next auction :red_mouth

Thanks to everyone that has helped me out! Here's what's left of what I'm looking for:

Fissidens fontanus
Riccia fluitans (crystalwort)
Ludwigia glandulosa
Potamogeton sp (pondweed)
Utricularia gibba or purpurea(bladderwort)

Thanks yall!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts