The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm in West MI -- Grand Haven. I'm not looking to buy/sell, at the moment, but I'm going to subscribe to this thread for future.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It's very easy. You can have that and java fern in a tank with low light and it can really grow big and beautiful. If you get Black Beard Algae on it try treating it with hydrogen peroxide early and often.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey, I am stocking planting a 180g. I am in need of Hair grass "tall". No LFS seems to ever have it.
Holland/Zeeland Area. If you have any trimmings/plants let me know.
Thanks
-Pat-
I came home today to discover that I have about 20 1 inch BN pleco babies... Now the problem of re-homing them, and getting them out of the overflow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Vals and BN

@StarsFish Hmm, I am rather new to this.. what is/are a vals!!
I have about 8 albino and the rest "reg" color, But more and More seem to be showing up every day... also the Male is "fanning" some in his cave again. Let me know.

Hi-
Congratulations on the babies!

I'm new to this too so maybe we can learn together.
Here's a link to show what Vals are: aquariumtidings.com/jungle-val-vall...uying some bn from you. Let me know. Shirley

·
Registered
18 Posts
@Starfish
That sounds good great!

I just set up a nursery, could use some plants, those Vals Look as though they would help my other fry feel more comfy "not sure what they are".

You let me know how many you want, and what type "albino is available too" And will figure this thing out LOL!

Thanks
-Pat-

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.