The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a new Fluval Spec V tank. It's been up 10 days now. There are only plants, ADA Amazonia powder and three rocks in it. All the plants are slow growing low/medium light plants besides Limnophila sessiliflora.
The Limnophila sessiliflora was growing a lot the first 7 days (about 2 cm). All other plants were also fine. Then I noticed that some of the Limnophila sessiliflora were getting weaker and started moving around a lot due to the water flow.
There are 8 stems. One of them has melted away almost completely. Two or three of them look healthy but not as strong as the first week.

I have not given them any fertilization. I have done one water change of 30% yesterday. The nitrite and nitrate values are not catastrophic. I don't think that the amount of light is a problem since there is light coming from the window and the plants were growing happily the first 7 days.

What should I do? Just wait, do more water changes or something else?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.