The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a large trimming of my Limnophila Sessiliflora today resulting in 15+ stems I want to give away.

This is my first RAOK.

x5 stem per person $5 - Shipping

Will ship next day.

The first 4 PM's will get 5+ stems apiece.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

·
Planted Tank Nation
889 Posts
I doubt the feds will linger around planted tank all day to catch some people selling aquarium plants lol... but idk i guess it can happen

·
Registered
363 Posts
How do you know they don't have planted tanks haha... Keep you eyes open, they may be lingering :icon_eek:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
How do you know they don't have planted tanks haha... Keep you eyes open, they may be lingering :icon_eek:
How do we know that each and every one of us isn't a Noxious Aquatic Weed narc??? It's a bummer that some idiots ruined it for all of us by dumping these federally prohibited plants into the waterways in the first place, making them illegal.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yes it is a shame.. and to be honest the major reason this plant is a noxious weed is because of a lake in Ga.. and that was only a few plants until the officials tried to eradicate it by ripping it to shreds in the lake.. which spread it everywhere.. so really the officials were ultimately at fault there..

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Report or not report
that is the question
:icon_evil

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.