The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble growing this plant. Other stem plants beside it are growing and a strong green colour, this plant has yellowish edges and has not grown much over the month it has been planted. It is an tank with 2WPG T5HO light, pressurised CO2 and TPN+ fertilisation. My water is quite hard (>14DH) and I have just noticed that this plant is best in DH1–13. Do you think that this plant is not doing well because of the hardness of the water (in which case I will rip it out and try something else) or because I still have not got the CO2 right for it (in which case I will persevere).

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is what I figured HD Blazingwolf, thought that I would check though. Water column Ferts and CO2 are about as good as I can get but I will press on.

No HolyAngel, Aquatica: it is a Tropica plant. I have Aromatica in another tank and it is quite different. But the settling in point is a good one. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.