The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I thought I'd give you guys the first chance to buy this great line of fertilizers for a super price. Since I love the plantedtank.net and it's members so much, I put together FIVE packages of these super high quality liquid fertilizers and supplements. Each package will be $50.00 _SHIPPED_.

Here's what you'll get:

500ml bottle of FlorinMulti (multinutrient fertilizer)

500ml bottle of Florin-Fe (ferrous & ferric iron supplement)

500ml bottle of FlorinAxis (liquid carbon source & krebs cycle stimulator)

And each package will come with a BONUS FOUR OUNCE bottle of aquarLiam Rostrum Candy (our mineral additive and water polisher), absolutely free!

If you are using liquid ferts right now... You _NEED_ to try this brand. Brightwell Aquatics are well known for their high quality, scientifically advanced products. And they are guaranteed to deliver!

Please PM me to order, keep in mind I'm only giving out five packages at this price and with the free Rostrum Candy!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Would you consider this to be all you need (in addition to root tabs for rooted plants and CO2) for a medium-high light tank?

I've used Brightwell in the past with reef tanks and had outstanding success.

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, definitely!

if you have a well stocked tank as your source of nitrates, this will fill in the blanks. Their webpage (linked above) has instructions on dosing higher tech tanks. Just click the technical button.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.