The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so my brother and I made a bet. If I can get 1,000+ fans on my facebook page by the end of the year, he will give me $100 to spend on the aquarium hobby (i.e aquarium light, or help me buy an ADA 120-p).

So, what I need you to do is simply like my facebook page and hopefully I can get up to 1,000 people.

If you want to be extra EXTRA helpful, comment on the page: "Like this fan page and help Caton get a new aquarium light". Then if you still want to be really helpful, comment on it: "Your going to loose Aaron!"

And if I do get 1,000 fans I promise to give away 5 RAOK's. :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Caton-McCarty/129458490483263

And if you want to be even more helpful, invite your friends :smile:

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and did I mention that I'm not allowed to talk about the bet on the facebook page? I am allowed to post here, make a website, etc, just not on the page.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!

Only 26 likes?

Help a fellow student out! If I get 1000 likes, my brother will give me a $100 budget to spend on aquariums! To me, thats a lot!

Thank you to pepetj for posted this on two different forums! I need 974 more fans! Post this on as many forums as possible!

-Caton

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! Tag the fan page in your status please :) I am determined to beat him!

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I figure more people look at my Signature than anything else, so I made a new sig :)

Since I wasn't able to send those plants your way, the least I can do is help you out here.

/liked
:bounce::bounce:

YAY! THANKS!

Somebody help this guy out! Haha I could probably make this bet with my dad or something....
Liked!

Btw-teens for the win.
Teens are amazing :red_mouth

I took a 4 hour nap today, my kitten slept the entire time with me. :sleep::sleep:

I love being a teen.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I live 6 hours and 30 mins away from Beaverton. I live 4.5 hours away from seattle. I wish I was closer!

KEEP THOSE LIKES A COMIN'!!!

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump!

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did I mention I promise to give away live food and plants to a random person for every hundred likes until I win? So if we get 43 more likes, you could be a lucky winner :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.